THE LEARNING CENTER 920/211 Main 574-6409
The Learning Center division on Main Campus offers an open learning environment and various resources to help all currently enrolled TTC students be academically successful. Services offered within The Learning Center include tutoring for math, reading, and writing; informational handouts; and books, DVDs, videos, and other instructional materials that may be checked out from the front desk with a valid TTC ID card and used within The Learning Center area. Tutoring services offered through The Learning Center are free of charge for all currently enrolled TTC students.
NOTE: Tutor availability varies from semester to semester; check the TTC my.tridenttech.edu student portal under the Resources > Tutoring link for current schedules.
Tutoring schedules change each semester; small group and workshop schedules are updated monthly. Visit the Resources>Tutoring link in the TTC my.tridenttech.edu student portal for tutoring and workshop schedules each semester.
About Tutoring Appointments:
· Students should be currently enrolled in the TTC courses for which they seek tutoring.
· Appointments are 30 minutes long and may be scheduled up to 2 weeks in advance.
· Students may have a maximum of 2 appointments per week per subject.
· If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please contact the TLC receptionist in advance to cancel.
· Tutoring is not available during drop/add periods.