The Trident Technical College Student Ambassadors (SAs) is an elite group of current students who assist the TTC Recruiting office at recruiting and other events. The program is designed to provide prospective students with accurate information and a picture of TTC from a current student's viewpoint. The SAs will provide accurate information about TTC programs of study and student life on campus.
The Student Ambassadors serve as Trident Technical College representatives at various college fairs, school tours, and campus events, including:
As a TTC Student Ambassador, you will:
- Career Day for prospective students
- Group/organization tours
- Special Community events
- Attend college and career fairs with our recruiters
- High school visits/talks
- Many other major campus and special event
- Share your TTC experience with prospective students
- Work with the Recruiting office to provide campus tours to visitors
- Accompany Recruiting staff to local high schools, college fairs and other special events
In return for your service, you will get:
- Tuition waived for one course per semester during your three-semester term
- Leadership experience for your resume and community service hours that count for student organizations
- Official logo-wear and nametag to wear while representing TTC
The TTC Recruiting office will be hiring student ambassadors for Summer 2014, Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
The application period for 2014-15 Student Amassadors is May 26 - June 13, 2014
Applications will be available in the TTC Student Portal > Student Activities > Student Ambassadors
Students must apply to get into the Student Ambassador program. Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities, a positive attitude about Trident Technical College, excellent communication skills, and good academic standing.
Become a Student Ambassador for TTC
|Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011|