|EP 2: COMMUNICATION AND COUNSEL TO THE COMMISSION
|S.C. CODE ANN. §§59-53-410 to -440 (1997)|
The President shall keep the Commission adequately informed.
Accordingly, the President shall:
- Submit monitoring data required by the Commission in a timely, accurate, and understandable fashion, directly addressing provisions of the Commission policies being monitored. (Refer to CPR 3: Monitoring Presidential Performance.)
- Present information in an appropriate form that is accurate, complete, concise, and is not misleading.
- Make the Commission aware of relevant trends, anticipated adverse media Coverage, actual or anticipated legal actions, or material external and internal changes, particularly changes in the assumptions upon which any Commission policy has previously been established.
- Advise the Commission if, in the President's opinion, the Commission is not in compliance with its own policies on Governance Process and Commission President Relationship, particularly in the case of Commission behavior that is detrimental to the working relationship between the Commission and the President.
- Provide a mechanism for official Commission, officer, standing or Ad Hoc Committee communications.
- Communicate with the Commission as a whole except when (a) fulfilling appropriate individual requests for information or (b) responding to officers duly charged by the Commission.
- Report in a timely manner on actual or anticipated non-compliance with any Commission policy.
Trident Technical College Area Commission approved Executive Parameters Policies and Commission President Relationship Policies on July 29, 1997 for adoption on January 1, 1998.
Reviewed February 15, 2010