S.C. CODE ANN. §§48-52-610 TO 630
Trident Technical College is committed to supporting and adding emphasis to its energy management and conservation initiatives. Trident Technical College will strive to:
- Reduce energy costs, eliminate waste, and conserve energy resources by using energy-efficient and cost-effective technology.
- Incorporate energy efficiency into the decision-making process during the design and acquisition of facilities, equipment and transportation systems emphasizing the use of renewable energy sources.
- Promote vehicle energy efficiency and reduce petroleum consumption through emphasis on fuel efficient use, operation and maintenance of fleet vehicles.
- Increase energy efficiency through capital investment and improved operations.
- Recognize and promote individual and organizational achievements in conserving energy, advancing campus and departmental energy policy, and obtaining monetary savings.