12-1-2 Emergencies, Campus|
BASED ON POLICY NUMBER AND TITLE
|12-1-0 PUBLIC SAFETY|
PURPOSE: To establish institutional plans and responses for emergency situations at or near Trident Technical College campuses.
- Trident Technical College's Emergency Plan (http://www.tridenttech.edu/Website_Emergency_Plan.pdf) provide guidelines and processes for planning and responding to campus emergencies.
- All emergencies should be reported to Public Safety immediately. The emergency number is 843-574-6911 (6911 on campus phones).
- Emergency phones are available in buildings and parking lots. In case of a telephone outage, Public Safety may be reached by calling 843-572-1642, which is a backup emergency line.
- Crimes and other emergencies on or immediately adjacent to TTC campuses may also be reported to local police, fire, or EMS, who should relay the information to Public Safety.
- When reporting crimes or emergencies to Public Safety or local authorities, please provide:
- Your name
- Your exact location and the exact location of the incident
- The phone number from where you are calling
- The description of injuries, if any, and need for medical assistance
- Immediate details of the incident (where it occurred, how long ago, etc.)
- Information about the suspect (name, physical description, clothing description, direction of flight,description of vehicle, etc.)
Updated November 2, 2007
Reviewed October 22, 2012
|Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011|