Graduates from Trident Technical College's Pharmacy Technician Program provide vital technical support in pharmacy centers. Distinctive features of the program are...
- one year to completion
- accreditation by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- eligibility to sit for the national certification examination administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- hospital and retail pharmacy experience during clinical rotations
- maintenance of over 20 different hospital and retail pharmacy clinical affiliates
- simulated pharmacy classroom/lab on main campus
- highly qualified faculty including registered pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
The Pharmacy Technology program graduates are eligible to apply for the associate degree in Occupational Technology (AOT). Additional information about the AOT degree may be obtained from the program coordinator