Academic Programs > Aeronautical Studies > Aircraft Maintenance > Receiving an A&P
Receiving an A&P

Links to FAA sites:
None of these sites are affiliated with Trident Technical College

There are two different ways to receive your Airframe and Powerplant certificate. All applicants must pass a series of tests. To recieve permission to take the tests, people either complete a course of study through an FAA certified school like Trident Technical College, or they may have enough prior experience (30 months of combined experience in airframes and powerplants) to be allowed by the FAA to test. If you feel that you have sufficient experience, call the regional FAA office for further details. If you feel that you should take the classes, contact an aircraft maintenance instructor at Trident Technical College.



Trident Technical College, Copyright 2011