St. Paul's Garden Club Scholarship
Established in 2013 by the St. Paulís Garden Club, the fund assists students enrolled in a Horticulture Technology associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of Charleston County; preference for residents of the St. Paulís community (Hollywood, Ravenel, Yonges Island, Meggett, Rantowles, Adams Run and Edisto Island Ė zip codes 29449, 29470, 29426, 29438);
3) must be enrolled in the Horticulture Technology associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment