William Davis Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2013 by Elise Davis-McFarland, the fund assists students enrolled in the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degree programs.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degree program of study:
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater;
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form);
6) must intend to transfer to and graduate from a four year college or university after completing program of study at TTC.
Preference given to historically under-represented and under-served populations as defined by TTC.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.