Tanya P. Lyons Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2013 by the Radiology Technology Student Association in memory of Tanya P. Lyons (Class of 2006), the fund assists students enrolled in the Radiologic Technology program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester counties;
3) must be enrolled in the Radiologic Technology associate degree program of study:
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.