MWV Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2013 by MWV, the fund assists students enrolled in certain Business Technology programs of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of South Carolina;
3) must be enrolled in a Business Technology associate degree program; preference for the Small Business/Entrepreneurship career track;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
Preference given to students who demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form) and students from under-represented or underserved populations as defined by Trident Technical College.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.