Rotary Club of Summerville Scholarship
Established in 2013 by the Rotary Club of Summerville, the Fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of Dorchester County;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study:
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) must document community service experiences.
Graduates from Dorchester District 2 high schools preferred.
Recipients must attend one club meeting during the year of the scholarship award.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.