Mark Elliott Motley Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2012 by the Mark Elliott Motley Foundation, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester county;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.