Michael O'Shaughnessy Scholarship
Established in 2012 by Carolina One Real Estate Services, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in a program of study;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,250 ($625 for fall semester/$625 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.