Kiawah Island Golf Resort Culinary Scholarship
Established in 2012 by Kiawah Island Golf Resort, the fund assists students enrolled in any Culinary Arts associate degree program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in a Culinary Arts associate degree program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.