Established in 1992 in memory of Joyce Wohnig, the fund benefits students enrolled in diploma program for Medical Assisting.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Medical Assisting diploma program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least nine credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $300 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.