Sarah G. and Ladson L. Williams Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2007 by the Estate of Ladson L. Williams Jr., the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $2,000 ($1,000 for fall semester/$1,000 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment. The award is renewable for three years as long as the recipient continues to meet all eligibility criteria.