Water Env. Assoc. of SC/Ronald K. Sanders Memorial Schol.
Established by the Water Environment Association of South Carolina, the fund assists students enrolled in the Associate in Science degree program and Engineering Technology associate degree programs of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a South Carolina resident;
3) must be enrolled in an associate degree Mechanical, Civil or Environmental Engineering Technology program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Preference given to a second-year student or a first-year student who is a member of the Water Environment Association of South Carolina and who is employed as a water or wastewater operator certified by the South Carolina Environmental Certification Board.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $750 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.