Trident Veterinary Med. Assoc. Daniel Bradford Memorial
Established by the Trident Veterinary Medical Association in memory of Daniel Bradford, a former veterinary technician, the fund assists students enrolled in theVeterinary Technology program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a South Carolina resident;
3) must be enrolled in the associate degree Veterinary Technology program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.