TTC Alumni Campbell Proudfit Memorial Scholarship
Established in memory of retired USAF Maj. Campbell Proudfit, a TTC graduate, Alumni Association Board member and volunteer to the college and the community, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in any program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 24 credit hours;
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater;
7) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form); and
8) must demonstrate community service.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.