Lex Artis Scholarship
The fund assists students enrolled in the Legal Assistant associate degree program or the Paralegal certificate program who are active members of Lex Artis (the college's Paralegal Student Organization) and are providing exemplary service to that organization, TTC and the community.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Legal Assistant associate degree program or Paralegal certificate program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 6 credit hours;
4) must have completed at least six credit hours;5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate active membership and exemplary service to Lex Artis, TTC and the community through participation in Lex Artis-sponsored events and activities.
Award amount/use: Two awards of up to $250 for tuition.