Dr. Mary Thornley/Phi Theta Kappa Service Scholarship
Established by Phi Theta Kappa in honor of TTC President Dr. Mary Thornley, the fund assists students enrolled in any associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 24 credit hours;
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or greater;
7) must be a Phi Theta Kappa member, but not a current PTK officer; and
8) must demonstrate community service.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.