George F. Struzyna Scholarship
Established by George Struzyna, a former vice president for finance at TTC, the fund assists single parents or children of single parents enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater; and
6) must be a single parent or have lived as a child of a single parent at some time up to the age of 18.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.