S.C. Electric & Gas Endowed Academic Scholarship
Established by SCE&G, the fund assists students enrolled in an associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater;
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form); and
7) must demonstrate community service.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.