S.C. Broadcasters Association Scholarship
Established by the SC Broadcaster's Association, the fund assists students enrolled in the Radio and Television Broadcasting program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Radio and Television Broadcasting program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 12 credit hours;
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
7) must demonstrate community service.
Special consideration will be given to applicants who intend to enter a profession related to broadcasting after completing the program.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.