Snee Farm Garden Club Scholarship
Established by the Snee Farm Garden Club, the fund assists students enrolled in the Horticulture Technology program who have financial need.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Charleston County resident (preference will be given to East Cooper area residents);
3) must be enrolled in a Horticulture Technology program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.