Seabrook Island Garden Club Scholarship
Established by the Seabrook Island Garden Club, the fund assists students enrolled in a Horticulture technology program who need financial assistance to pursue productive careers in horticulture.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Horticulture Technology associate degree program or the Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Design or Golf Course Maintenance certificate programs;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
7) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Preference will be given to residents of Johns Island and secondly to Charleston County residents.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.