D.L. Scurry Foundation Scholarship
Established by the Scurry Foundation, the Fund assists students enrolled in an associate degree program who need financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).