Rotary Club of Mt. Pleasant Scholarship
Established by the Rotary Club of Mt. Pleasant, the fund assists East Cooper residents enrolled in any program of study who have demonstrated community service involvement.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a resident of the East Cooper area (excluding Daniel Island and Cainhoy) and a U.S. citizen;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate community service.
Participation in school activities and self-support through part-time employment or entrepreneurial activity will be considered.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.