John Hugh Price Scholarship
Established by Mrs. Marion Price Elkin in memory of her brother, John Hugh Price, a resident of North Charleston and a member of the North Charleston Sewer District Commission from 1979 to 1989, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be a graduate of a North Charleston District high school (Stall, Garrett or North Charleston);
4) must be enrolled in a program of study;
5) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.