Russell F. Moon Scholarship
Established by TTC faculty and staff, friends and family to honor Russell F. Moon for his many years of dedication to the college and his students, the fund assists students enrolled in an associate degree program in the Business Technology Division.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree program in the Business Technology Division;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 24 credit hours; and
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,200 ($600 for fall semester/$600 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.