Virginia M. Norvell Leadership Scholarship
Established in 2006 to honor former TTC Foundation Executive Director Ginger Norvell and her leadership and support of the Society of Student Leaders, the fund assists motivated students who are members of the Society of Student Leaders.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a current Society of Student Leaders member in good standing;
3) must be enrolled in a program of study;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater.
Award Amount/Use: Award of up to $300 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.