LS3P Associates Ltd. Scholarship
Established in 1994, the fund assists students enrolled in associate degree and diploma programs.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in an associate degree or diploma program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater;
Student Eligibility: New, returning or continuing students are eligible to apply.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.