Mary Eileen Leonard Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Established by friends and colleagues in recognition of Ms. Leonard's years of service and dedication to the field of clinical laboratory science, the fund assists students enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Technology program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Technician associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed course MLT 102 with a grade of 2.0 or greater prior to receiving the award; and
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater;
Award amount/use: Award of up to $450 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.