Dr. Archie Lugenbeel Scholarship Fund
Established by Dr. Archie Lugenbeel, former dean of TTC's Allied Health Sciences division, the fund assists students enrolled in selected associate degree and diploma programs in the Allied Health Science Division.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a second-year student enrolled in the Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology or Respiratory Care program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours unless prerequisite courses or general education coursework is complete and recipient needs only professional sequence courses
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.