Hawthorne Corporation Scholarship
Established by Vernon Strickland, the fund assists students enrolled in any associate degree or diploma program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree or diploma program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater;
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form)
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.