Andrea Harrison Memorial Alumni Scholarship
Established in memory of TTC English instructor Andrea Harrison, a dedicated professional who earned a high degree of respect from students and colleagues, the fund assists students enrolled in the Associate of Arts degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the Associate of Arts degree program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have completed at least 12 credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.