Ernie Gray Memorial Scholarship for Service
The fund was established by the Alpha Omicron Chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society in memory of Ernie Gray, a 1997 TTC graduate, active PTK member, Navy retiree, lifelong learner, supporter of TTC and community servant.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree or certificate program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have completed at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
6) must document community and/or college service during the past 12 months.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $325 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.