Carolyn E. Gilbert Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established by Norman and Margureite Gilbert in memory of Carolyn Gilbert, who despite being born with spina bifida was an honor graduate of St. Andrews High School and completed the Accounting associate degree program with a 4.0 GPA. The fund assists students enrolled in several programs of study.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in Accounting program. If no eligible candidates apply, an applicant must be enrolled in the Automotive Technology, Physical and Occupational Therapy or Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Mechanics program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have completed at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment. The award is renewable for three years if seeking an associate degree and for two years if pursuing a certificate or diploma as long as the recipient continues to meet all eligibility criteria.