Exchange Club of Charleston Scholarship
Established by the Exchange Club of Charleston, the fund assists students enrolled in any associate degree program who have a history of community service.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 24 credit hours;
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater;
7) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form); and
8) must demonstrate participation in community service.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,200 ($600 for fall semester/$600 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.