Patricia Thomas Dupree Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in memory of Patricia Thomas Dupree and her lifelong commitment to the accounting profession, the fund assists motivated students enrolled in the Accounting associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Accounting associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater; and
6) must demonstrate participation in school, civic and/or community activities.
Essay Requirement: An essay is required by the applicant that focuses on one or more principal intellectual interests and related life goals. Instructions for submitting the essay will be provided during the application process.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,500 ($750 for fall semester/$750 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.