Community, Family and Child Studies Career Development
The fund assists students enrolled in any program of the Community, Family and Child Studies Division.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in a program of the Community, Family and Child Studies Division;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater; and
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form)
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.