Dr. Robert N. Clark Academic Scholarship Fund
Established by Phi Theta Kappa in honor of Dr. Robert N. Clark, formerly the senior advisor of the honor society and an English instructor at TTC, the Fund benefits students enrolled in any associate degree program..
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have completed at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater;
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form); and
7) must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.