Charleston Kennel Club Scholarship
Established by the Charleston Kennel Club, an all-breed club dedicated to the advancement, welfare and sport of the purebred dog, the fund benefits students enrolled in the Veterinary Technology program who demonstrate academic achievement.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Veterinary Technology program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.