Charleston County Forty & Eight Nurses Training Fund
Established in 2004 by the Charleston County Forty & Eight, Voiture 974 in honor of all veterans and in recognizition of the importance of the nursing profession, the fund assists TTC students enrolled in the associate degree Nursing (ADN) program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in the associate degree Nursing (ADN) program;
3) must be enrolled in or must have completed NUR158 and NUR159 at the time of application for the scholarship;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours; and
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater.
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.