Carraway-Green Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2005 by Jim and Ellen Green in memory of their fathers, Rev. W.J. Carraway and Mr. J.C. Green, the fund benefits students enrolled in any associate degree program who demonstrate achievement and financial need.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a South Carolina resident;
3) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
5) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater;and
6) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form)
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,000 ($500 for fall semester/$500 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment. The award is renewable for three year as long as the recipient continues to meet all eligibility criteria.