Dr. Charles W. Branch Scholarship Fund
Established by the late Dr. Charles W. Branch, TTC president from 1985 to 1990, the Fund assists students enrolled in an associate degree program who intend to enter the teaching profession.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in an associate degree program;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
5) must be a current member of Phi Theta Kappa (honor society).Award amount/use: Award of up to $650 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.