Arthur Brabham Memorial/Greater Char. Restaurant Association
Established by the Greater Charleston Restaurant Association, the fund assists students enrolled in a Culinary Arts program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student;
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in a Culinary Arts program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
5) must have completed at least 12 credit hours; and
6) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.