The Garden Club of Charleston Scholarship
Established in 2008 by The Garden Club of Charleston, the fund assists students enrolled in the Horticulture associate degree program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a new, returning or continuing student
2) must be a Berkeley, Charleston or Dorchester county resident;
3) must be enrolled in the Horticulture associate degree program;
4) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;5) must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater; and
7) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $1,500 ($750 for fall semester/$750 for spring semester) for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.