Delbert E. Smith Performing Arts Scholarship
Established in 2008 by Cathy Almquist in honor of her father, the fund assists students enrolled in any program of study who have participated in a Clemente Course performing arts project.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant:
1) must be a returning or continuing student;
2) must be enrolled in a program of study;
3) must enroll in and maintain at least six credit hours;
4) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater;
5) must demonstrate financial need (determined from completed FAFSA form); and
6) must have current or past participation in a Clemente Course performing arts project (e.g. Clemente Course Cabaret).
Award amount/use: Award of up to $500 for tuition, books, required course materials and equipment.